Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Magic Kingdom - Scrapbook.com - too much going on here to the point my eyes don't even go toward the great photo which really should be the focus. But I like the general idea of the layout...just without all the extra embellishments.

#papercraft #scrapbook #layout #Quotes
#papercraft #scrapbook #layout #Quotes

Download whole gallery
my minds eye - I have these papers
my minds eye - I have these papers

Download whole gallery
Magic Kingdom - Scrapbook.com - too much going on here to the point my eyes don't even go toward the great photo which really should be the focus. But I like the general idea of the layout...just without all the extra embellishments.
Magic Kingdom - Scrapbook.com - too much going on here to the point my eyes don't even go toward the great photo which really should be the focus.  But I like the general idea of the layout...just without all the extra embellishments.

Download whole gallery
#papercraft #scrapbook #layout
#papercraft #scrapbook #layout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment